Tuesday, February 17, 2009

RED PLUM COUPONS DISAPPEARING?



This morning my daughter called to let me know that she gets "less" coupons than I do IE: no red plum in jacksonville NC
I thought that is STRANGE as I had not heard this before! she said that RED PLUM would be MAILING her coupons to her..........


SOOOOOOOOOOOOO I decided to research what she said and found this site
BRING BACK THE COUPONS
which is rallying COUPONERS SUPPORT to write / call the companies to get the coupons BACK in our SS apparently this INCLUDES VA and started FEB 1 (don't know how I missed this)
but this was on the site............. GO TO THE SITE AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP

Valassis has pulled their RedPlum coupon inserts from major cities in Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Utah, Virginia, Washington, D.C., North Carolina, Maryland, and Texas. The purpose of this website is to provide a platform for consumers everywhere to make a public statement to the Valassis Corporation regarding their decision to remove their coupon inserts from Sunday Newspapers.

My daughter signed up (as did I) thru this link to get the RED PLUM delivered via SNAIL MAIL
the site says this may take 5-6 weeks to rec've these :(

THE PRINTABLE RED PLUM COUPONS ARE LOCATED HERE

No comments: